You can call 360-378-4317 to make your reservation or keep reading down this page and fill out the reservation form and we will take it from there..
It is easy to make a reservation with Friday Harbor Lights!
Just fill out our online rental application, AFTER you check for room availability and read our policies. You may check for availability of the dates you wish to rent at Friday Harbor Lights, by clicking here:
Please carefully read the policies below and then click on the link to fill out the online application.
1. All reservations are accepted subject to availability and changes that may be beyond control of Friday Harbor Lights. Changes that could effect your reservation, but are not limited to, damage to the rental property which make it unsuitable for occupancy. Our liability is limited to the return of your deposit and any rental payments made, regardless of the reason for the unsuitable occupancy.
2. The Applicant agrees to take full financial responsibility for the actions and/or damage caused by any member of their party, or invited guests.
3. We do not require deposits. You are subject to damage repairs or replacement so please be considerate and leave our home as you would your own home. Renters are requested to leave the dishes clean and replaced in the cabinet. Bedding should be bundled on top of bed and trash must be taken outside to the receptacle at the top of the stairs this is all we ask your to do…we do the deep cleaning. If your rental home is left excessively dirty (burned food on the stove is the main one) or littered you agree to be charged an additional cleaning fee charged to your credit card. This fee based on what has to be done to get it ready for the next guess…if you leave it like you are supposed as requested we charge nothing but the base cleaning fee. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discovery Credit Cards. We will call you for your credit card information as we want to do everything we can to protect your card information. We do not keep this information on file or on our computer. Once we submit it and you have completed your stay we destroy the card information. We accept checks if you would like to pay that way. All NSF check are charged $25.00 service fee.
4. Reservation: We will send you a confirmation by email. Please confirm back by email to us that you have received the confirmation and agree to the terms of the rental. We will hold your reservation for a maximum of 10 days, pending receipt of this payment. We accept Credit Cards, personal Checks.
5. Cancellation of Reservations and Refunds: Please understand that you are making a guaranteed reservation. We understand that sometimes it is necessary to change or cancel a reservation. Prior to 60 days of arrival date, any changes to a reservation will be assessed a $75.00 bookkeeping fee. Cancellation of 30 days prior of arrival date will be assessed as follows, Captain’s Quarters, one night lodging and little studio’s, one night lodging. If cancellation is less than two weeks before arrival and we are unable to re-lease the reserved property, the full payment will be forfeited unless we can re-book your reservation. We will give credit for each night we are able to re-book. Notice of any cancels must be in writing, fax, mail or email to our office. We make every effort to re-lease the reserved property and if able to do so will refund the portion re-rented.. We make every effort to keep our property comfortable for all of our guests. We are pet-free and use Pine sol, bleach and Windex to clean, if you have any allergies let us know. Allergies not disclosed before arrival will not be allowed as a reason to cancel your confirmed reservation. We want your stay to be a wonderful experience so help us know your needs. Refunds paid by check/credit card will be refunded within 10 days
6. Holdover Tenancy: is permitted only with approval of Friday Harbor Lights and availability of rental. Rent will be based on daily rate.
7. Inventory: Inventory is completed for each home before your arrival and inventoried upon your departure. Any missing or damaged inventory will be charged against your credit card. If furniture is moved from original position you will be charged to move back into place. Please do not take the furniture outside.
8. Non-smoking and No Pets: All of Friday Harbor Lights rentals are pet free and smoking permitted outside only, please do not smoke the vapor cigarettes indoors. We request that you respect these rules.
9. Boat Dock: The boat dock is for the enjoyment of our guests only, no extra overnight guests will be allowed. If you are bringing your boat please inform us when you make your reservations. Boat dock is first come, first serve. There is no charge for using the dock, power/water are not available. Your boating friends are welcome to stop by and dock if the dock is open. Please limit their stay as short as you can. They are not paying guest so please do not let them take bath are expect to spend the night.
10. Please respect quiet hours between 10 P.M. & 7 A.M., and respect that you are sharing outside faculties with others.
11. Occupancy: Renter should understand that the property is intended to be used by the maximum specified number of persons shown above and allowed for the property they are renting. Inclusion of additional persons beyond the specified maximum, could result in extra charges and could result in early termination of your rental period without refund of rental fees paid. Water is very scarce on San Juan Island, therefore the renter must understand that this property is intended to be used by the maximum specified number of persons shown in your contract and our rate is used based on the maximum number of people per unit.
12. Check-In/Check-out: Check in is 3:00 P.M. -5:00 P.M. Please notify us if you anticipate arriving later than 5:00 P.M. We will leave the key on the table and door unlocked if we know you might be late. We have everything ready so we do not have to be there to let you in to your vacation rental. Check-out is 10:00 A.M. No exceptions. We have scheduled cleaning and the cleaners will expect you to be gone. Time is needed to prepared the property for the next guests.
Please fill out the application and click the “Submit” button.
Click here for our online application
We will contact you by email with your reservation confirmation. You will need to knowledge receipt and email back to us and keep a copy for your records. If you are using a credit card we will call your for your number. Please give us a time that would be good to call you for that number. If you are sending a check please submit it to this address:
Friday Harbor Lights
P.O. Box 2341
Friday Harbor, Washington
Call us with any questions or concerns : 360-378-4317